SILVER JEANS - SUKI MID RISE SKINNY JEAN
Environmentally conscious through every step of the manufacturing process, this Suki is one of the most eco-friendly yet. To start, this pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. It's also designed with a sustainable power stretch denim fabric that features synthetic CiCLO® fibers. These fibers are enhanced for earth’s ecosystem, behaving similar to natural fibers if they end up in the environment. This helps reduce the persistence of plastic microfibers in oceans and plastic accumulations in landfills. All while keeping you comfortable, too. Basically, this jean has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it one you can really feel good about wearing. Suki is designed with our proprietary contoured waistband that contours right where you need it (and not where you don’t). The result is an ultra-flattering fit that never gaps or creates muffin top. It also features a modern mid rise at 9.25"" to flatter a curvier backside and create a subtle butt-lifting effect. Plus, there’s added ease in the hip and thigh to perfectly hug your curves. Finished with a distressed dark indigo rinse for worn-in appeal.
- Skinny jeans with a distressed dark indigo eco rinse that uses less water, chemicals and energy
- Power stretch sustainable denim made with CiCLO® fibers that reduce plastic microfibers in our oceans and plastic accumulation in landfills
- 9.25'' mid rise
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly and button closure
- 9.75'' leg opening
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 31'' inseam
- Model measurements: Height 5'10'', Bust 29'', Hip 35.5'', Waist 23''